2021-22 Family Engagement Survey
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to South Lakes High School.
We are proud that families at South Lakes reported:
- 91 percent feel "This school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 89 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 86 percent feel "My child feels safe at school."
- 86 percent feel "Information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand."
- 85 percent feel "Events at my child’s school are held at times I am available to participate."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full South Lakes Family Engagement Survey results.
View the full South Lakes High School Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.