Academic Advising/Course Selection
Information and resources about academic advising and the course registration process
Translate this page
Academic Advising Resources
(Many of the following are generated throughout the year as part of presentations at class and parent/student meetings)
- Academic Advising Information Night - January 20, 2022
- IB Information Night - Parents of Rising 11th Grade Students 2022 Parent Presentation
- Due to technical difficulties, the recording starts a few minutes into the presentation. The full presentation is also linked below.
- View the video recording of the IB Information Session for parents of rising 11th grade students
- Parents of rising 11th grade students IB Information Presentation (pdf)
- IB Information Night - Parents of Rising 9th and 10th Grade Students 2022 Parent Presentation
- SLHS Academic Advising Google Site - Academic Advising at SLHS- procedures, timelines, information, and resources.
- Course Planning Worksheet
- FCPS Graduation Requirements - Graduation Requirements depend on the year that the student started 9th grade
- FCPS Student Transfer Information