Leaving South Lakes HS? Follow our withdrawal procedures.
South Lakes HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Christina Khashnobish at email@example.com to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to South Lakes High School.