Leaving South Lakes HS? Follow our withdrawal procedures.
Translate this page
South Lakes HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Christina Khashnobish at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the South Lakes HS Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Christina Khashnobish, our school registrar, at [email protected].
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to South Lakes High School.