Athletic Paperwork Turn In
The South Lakes Activities Office is collecting Athletic Paperwork.
Beginning September 8th, any student-athlete participating in any out of season practice or workout, must have their athletic paperwork on file (VHSL Physical & Concussion Ed). You should turn in the Emergency Care Card to your coaches in addition to completing the student-athlete survey.
Items needed for participating in Athletics at South Lakes:
- VHSL Physical form to be filled out by a doctor. Must be dated AFTER May 1, 2020 and turned into the Activities Office. Please make sure the form is signed in all the designated areas.
- Concussion Education for athletes and parents: PDF reviewed by both the athlete and parent. Turn in the last page, signed, to the Activities Office with your VHSL Physical form. This must be completed each year.
- Print & Complete the Emergency Care Card(ECC). The ECC should be turned into your coach. This is required for each season you participate.
- Complete the Student/Athlete Survey - Link
Link: Required Paperwork
How Do I Turn In My Paperwork?
Email Your Athletic Paperwork:
Please scan & email the Physical and Concussion Ed paperwork to our Head AthleticTrainer, Mr. Hulnick, KJHulnick1@fcps.edu
Coaches should receive the Emergency Care Card
2020-2021 Sports Updates
The Virginia High School League (VHSL) adopted Model 3 for the upcoming school year. Below is the new schedule for the Athletic year:
Leave all sports in the season where they are currently aligned.
- Season 1 (Winter) December 14 - February 20
- Season 2 (Fall) February 15 - May 1
- Season 3 (Spring) April 12 - June 26
Registration is now open for the Inaugural Seahawk Scramble Golf Tournament. The tournament is scheduled for October 5th, 2020.
More information on how to support this event and registration can be found HERE.Athletic Booster Sponsorship
Support Our Seahawks for the 2020-2021 school year! We are looking for partners in our community to support our facility, scholarships and equipment needs for the upcoming year. We hope you will consider joining our team by becoming a Seahawk Athletics Sponsor! For more information on our Booster club and how you can contribute, please click HERECommunity Notice
With the start of school, we have moved to more school sponsored activities for our athletic programs. One of our guidelines is to have 50 or less participants (student-athletes and coaches) in an area at one time.
Starting the week of September 14, we have activities/practices scheduled:
- Monday – Friday, 3:30 – 8 pm (Stadium)
- Monday - Friday, 3:30-5:30 pm (Upper Turf)
- Saturday, 7:30 am – Noon (Stadium)
During these times, these areas will be closed to the community.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter
Stay in touch with Seahawk Sports
South Lakes Athletic and Activities Office: 703-715-4517